A-PET (Amorphous Polyethylene Terephthalate) is a thermoplastic sheet which is formed by the extrusion process of Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) copolymer and thermoplastic polyester. A-PET sheet has a sparkling clarity and glossary. It possesses very good mechanical properties with thermoforming characteristics which make it an ideal material for packaging application.
A-PET sheets are colored and very clear. It is virgin grade premium quality single layered PET sheets. The application includes general packaging, dairy products, and thermoforming food contact applications. It is suitable for multiple printing techniques such as UV, Offset, and flexo printing.
We manufacture a wide variety of PET Sheets which are highly durable and reliable in nature. They possess a high clarity and are utilized in different industrial applications. Our entire product range is manufactured using quality approved raw components and advanced technologies thereby ensuring its flawlessness. The manufacturing is done as per the set quality standards and guidelines.
Characteristics of A-PET Sheets
The characteristics of A-PET Sheets are as follows:-
- Reduce noise transmission
- Consummate Transparency and Surface splendor
- Recyclable, environment- friendly, completely combustible, without any emission of Toxic Substances, that contaminate landfills
- High Resistance against chemical products
- Excellent Fire Resistance, low Production of non-toxic smoke
- Suitable for applications where they come in contact with food and comply with FDA and BGA regulations ( except the UV version )
- Thermoformable, do not require any Pre-drying
- High Impact Strength and resistant to breakage